33. Unloud

click on image to enlarge

Thursday, December 07, 2006













































































































































































































Some notebooks were found:


Down on the farm

……….Trees, plants and soil …….down on the farm………………could be, so well…… …………………you get so tired of sleep and no-one believes you are there……down on the farm.

……..as I pass my fingers through your hair, I miss that sound, I remember


” pray tell me my little jewel”…..“there must be something somewhere”.

Dried up fields……..no well….so still…

Foxy foxy……you’re the one I adore

..it looks like a crown. They can’t borrow what they have found here…………………some things just gleam and sparkle like glitter……..in the wind and all the fountains are shut down. The glare, I will never forget that glare…………………….Light and the sound begins.

Fog, then today rain.

The light goes on.

Paradise, smile, solve….and no pleasure.

I have been walking 200km

Wind and light

Mystery and walking

Living truth

200km more

There is too much to see.


I heard you say unto me……..”dissolve, reveal. Dissolve then reveal”

Take some advise, just listen and don’t answer back they say, me in yours, your in mine….burning rocks, fire at 5.00am, no snow melting, wait, weight, big vibrations, draughts, look at the water, shimmering.


Shining you wrote me.

300+ 33 touches I counted………333 serial number.


I remember a bright afternoon, seasons pass, leaves, raindrops, tapping windows, ravishing, silly things, singing songs, crazy things……….one drop on the back of my hand…..fire, burn, dreams and the room keeps speeding up.


Swim….I lay my head in your lap…swim…..I could die a couple of times for you…swim…….it’s the shadow that swims.