33. Unloud

click on image to enlarge

Thursday, October 26, 2006

























































Postscript or something like that.

When there is no fire left …no flame…nothing to burn or fight about…..how long?…is it now?

Masha to Misha

God that was strange to see you again………all this time…how long now?….and there you were just walking along…………past that post, past those small fences, past those trees cackling in the wind………….no introduction……you smiled and said “yes you” and in that instance it started blowing really hard and snow too…..oh what a hiatus…...We captured a sledge and we drove in silence across that white desert, past dancing trees, beyond the sound of dogs and into no-places……..I know it was you…….and then you just said “I told Zoya…..that those scars are a mess on your porcelain skin……and Zoya said to me, I tried to reach deep but couldn’t get in”….I remember you said this.

Masha to Misha

Misha Misha…all this time, all this beauty…just look……Misha I will write your name in that tree and I’ll tell you the names of all the people who passed through that house and those places…each and every one…….and then I heard this, “live through this and you won’t look back, live through this and you won’t look back…”………Misha and Masha laugh…I know, but look at us now………Misha there is one thing I want to say, listen I’m going to brave so listen……..all that I wanted I gave, I’m not sorry I met you, I’m not sorry what I’ve said, I’m not sorry al this is over, I’m not sorry we have nothing to say…… I remember those steps the windows the doors the wood the smell the taste the colours I still feel them now. I’m not sorry.

Winter: Strange but beautiful sounds, mysterious sweet smells and cold to touch.

Its so far…………cruelty and shorelines…………..they laugh together…then they heard together “oh this weather and the weather, sway in time to the weather”….more laughter……..

Misha speaks:

………but you sing……and you dance………and will forever…………… and your heart is sick with wonder……………look at the snow on the ground…………………………………………………………………… ……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………Stop breathing for me…………………I need to sleep….……..there is nothing to say.