33. Unloud

click on image to enlarge

Monday, October 23, 2006





















































































































Masha…do you understand this?……..can you?…..its that sound, what a sound…the snow coming down….blue light….you just can’t stop talking, you mustn’t…..here in the glittering light, a golden slipper…no sunlight with all anger just simply abandoned.

Misha….listen up and listen good…lord oh lord….you put these things in my ears…so straight talking ok….clear…straight…..all this makes me so downhearted…c’om on…and this place I c’ant see it anymore…..I don’t see…………invisible?……..too sweet you see…its just innuendo. I’m not out of this world or ever was, not sinister, not immortal and now you say don’t be crazy, those words in my ears…sideways. And something you said to me..ee…ee..e…pah do they know what it is like to be given new “accommodation”.