33. Unloud

click on image to enlarge

Thursday, August 10, 2006

















230* NW


Its nighttime now………..we see fading glorious light.


Then: A woman and a man……… the man speaks first



Its not your road you know.

……It’s too far and not now, we can’t do that now.


Listen to those dogs

…….Don’t smoke so close to me and where did you get them from, I thought there wasn’t any on the island any more.


……….Look, your hands have changed colour……….look………….How?


………Please don’t ever tell me.


Its nothing, 200km of sleepers


………200km of sleepers, I like that sentence it sounds lovely.


After everything…you still manage to talk about those little things and then there is a little bit of light.


………Please don’t tell me


I still have some wishes


……….your blue eyes could be brown, full brown circles. So fine.


For you all this is really nothing…………….it doesn’t really matter……….you are wherever you want.


……….To have a perfect circle


What is that smell?


We have nowhere to go.


……..no


Directions


……No


There is no road.


………no


What is that noise?


The stairs?


…………..the sky.


Its cold.


…………..Listen to the dogs bark……..everything is changed…………..


LOUD NOISE.



Enter 5 or 7 year old….girl. So there are 3 people in the room now.


Dig, dig a hole…..go go………….I don’t like to feel this way.


………….you’re a crocodile.



Guess I need some education.


…………..can’t remember


In my arms your warm and smooth.


Wah wah wah……..tie together…tie together…hear ye hear ye....must have some coffee…….I’d die………baby.


………….I can’t remember

It’s plain to see……….no misery. Subtle. Now what I see in the long twilight…………on a hill so white…………..Your face glows, a golden you. I don’t think anybody knows what they do. For the tender things are upon us now, fragrant, evening air, I could leave this world quite without a care…… shadows swim.

I’ll buy for you a real fine hat, that’s for you and that’s where it at.


………….I could just sort of not be there, just come and go and jump in the lake…drip dry time…what I want.


Look outside the dog is turning red.