33. Unloud

click on image to enlarge

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

sound.....or music and film........perhaps sound/music in combination with the film.....question?...does sound or music isolate the film from the life of the film. I think it modifies or could even destroy the film...removes it from the "real" like alcohol or drugs.......to play with this idea.

To communicate impressions.

Listen…..some things just take time, but I get frustrated, you know how do you develop the right sort of patience.
C’on how does it work…….
I don’t know…..
Well we have to find out….I only understand how to start
I f you go there you might not come back….
That is the problem….but if I don’t….. I will never know…anyway part of this whole thing is about getting away from accumulated errors.
What?
You know things that are familiar…its not complicated……just right now I need to find out something
What?
That’s what I need to find out?
ok....you say something like.....make visible what,without you, might perhaps never have been seen.