33. Unloud

click on image to enlarge

Monday, February 27, 2006

Monday......very clear skies........cold'ish........arrived on solovki.......it is a place of extra-ordinary wonder........sat inside the building you can see below.....the web link on the right will take you to the museum web-site....it also has 2 web cams...VG......so now to think about what to do???......1 of my bags is still in Moscow...but it will arrive one day soon I hope....I have all I need appart from some clothes!!!....so I will see what is in the local shop!! the light is so clear.....russia is another world...nearly the same but not.... in everything.I have enough power in my cameras for a while, the chargers are in my other bag...but I have paper and pencil and my eyes.....of course.I t may be possible to borrow a camera from the museum but my phone camera is good and I have a charger!!! Advance.