33. Unloud

click on image to enlarge

Monday, March 13, 2006






































sasha...............................you was there?

zhenya..............................no

sasha...............................you were

zhenya..............................nearly there

sasha...............................I know you were there

zhenya..............................there?

sasha...............................I know

zhenya..............................I was there

sasha...............................you was there?

zhenya..............................where?

sasha...............................there?

zhenya..............................you are there

masha..............I was
















Some overheard conversation between trees.







This was a difficult conversation the trees were having.


ok

……………………………………………………………………..closer

go on

…………………………………………………………………….we don’t see

what?



Lots of laughter breaks out from all the trees in the area.








































3 of the older, more up-right trees…………. birch I think.



Well I got shot,………………. look,…………………………. right in my head……………………………….


I wasn’t coming back


………………………………………….I got my hands cut off.














































dirty spoon………………………….well clean it then












this was a fast conversation, the wind was blowing so I hope I caught the words in the right order.



look……………………………………………..windows


images…………………………………………illusions


imagine………………………………………..nearly c’ant


...........................................well stop breaking windows then.





stir it………………………………………………….wam


bam


thank you












……………………………………………….what’s in the bushes just a bit further along?


at night?


yes?


white nights?


right.


things dissolve in a panic


I was









……………………………………………………….its extreme


never?


………………………………………………………social or political


personal



……………………………………………………..its the same

is it?

activity?

conditions?

good and evil

together?

…………………………………………………… never

why not?

the weather

yes

the stone

yes of course…………………………………….smell it?




слушай……………places are connect….ed?..ing?

really?


…………………………………………………………..давай….

I doesn’t matter really










I doubt its social, drinking at darkness……………..

easy please!!












……………………………………….plans, shadows where no sun shines…………….time to think


I don’t.........................


snow on roof............................

thinking

all kinds of things............

...............................funny things……


I know............its funny