33. Unloud

click on image to enlarge

Saturday, April 01, 2006











Sasha, zhenya, misha, alex, masha listen its Zoya…….please listen and be quiet.


quiet


I was 8………..when I here…………8 do you remember……………………not 8 now but 8 then…………….on street found…(Article 58)


What? where are I?………………………..now!



They gave me the “whole works”


Me as kids are 6 to 14


………….me as kids are there before his eyes to see….you see?


To the whole works….code……..me putting various objects on railroad tracks…..I learned……all kids learn. So I pick up new things, new speaking…how to be…I not care…..on the run, free life carries on from yesterday. All bad thing build me up……..no ideas whatsoever.

If other teeth are weaker than mine then tear the piece away……it belongs to me.


Zoya, stop I can’t hear this……..Misha please let her go on…..Zoya its ok……go on, please.


I’m not afraid, how can I be?

Water please……….I like water and I like swimming in water………do you?….look I swim lots and in the end I ended up at the bottom of a swim place.

Zoya stop…………

They wouldn’t let me swim back up………no legs kicking.

Zoya………………………………………………………..please please

Misha its ok….just wait and listen……..Zoya please

Not be…not being…..keep mouth shut together ……………………………………………………………………yes together…………………………………………….…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..You don’t enjoy looking silly…………………………………………………so me is like a knights princess.


Body gets tickled and tense….most days…. I live well and I lived in the ground……keep away…I care……I tell em……you don’t………….I tell em(Article 58)….so get your hands off me I say

oh no Misha….. stop Zoya that is enough…………….I can’t hear this…its ok Zoya come here its ok…let me hold you its ok its ok……..Masha its ok….please……Zoya its ok……..…………………..masha it is ok