33. Unloud

click on image to enlarge

Monday, March 27, 2006

Zhenya……its possible

Sasha…….I know

Zhenya……Ok

Sasha…….do you feel the seasons change?

Zhenya……yes

Sasha…….In me as well

Zhenya……I know

Sasha…….Lets go

Zhenya……great

Sasha…….ok

Zhenya……you feel it

Sasha…….yes

Zhenya……I know something I wanted to say…you leave your eyes in places

Sasha…….what?

Zhenya……and there are super contradictions

Sasha…….great

Zhenya……touch

Sasha…….I know

Zhenya……who are you?

Sasha…….what?

Zhenya……really

Sasha…….really?

Sasha…….well how are you?

Zhenya……ok

Sasha…….take me to places

Zhenya……ok

Sasha…….corners

Zhenya……ok

Sasha…….turning places

Zhenya……ok

Sasha…….lights

Zhenya……ok

Sasha…….nights

Zhenya……ok

Sasha…….fast places

Zhenya……ok

Sasha…….lost places

Zhenya……ok

Sasha…….time

Zhenya……time is ok

Sasha…….can you hear rain?

Zhenya……always

Sasha…….I think its almost……….

Zhenya……go on

Sasha…….no….its here

Zhenya……I know, always

Sasha…….criminal

Zhenya……yes

Sasha…….your eyes

Zhenya……yes

Sasha…….look

Zhenya……I am…going to

Sasha…….close em

Zhenya……no way I’m dreaming

Sasha…….outside

Zhenya……maybe

Sasha…….gently

Zhenya……silence

Sasha…….singing

Zhenya……no

Sasha…….falling

Zhenya……no

Sasha…….rain

Zhenya……yes

Sasha…….so far?

Zhenya……no…not really

Sasha…….hit it?

Zhenya……yes

Sasha…….call me the

Zhenya……ok ok ok

Sasha…….nice

Zhenya……not bad

Sasha…….free range

Zhenya……what?

Sasha…….if you want

Zhenya……what you put in your mouth

Sasha…….ok

Zhenya……sleep

Sasha…….go on………..sleep

Zhenya……travel to those places……hill and valley……..remember everything……ride